The Hero Forum's Hottest Woman in Comics.

Weldun

Re: The Hero Forum's Hottest Woman in Comics.

The three that sprung to mind might not count as "Superheroines:" Arwyn from Sojourn, Jennifer Mays from Maze Agency and Agatha Heterodyne from Girl Genius. So, if she is eligible, Arwyn. If not, then Black Canary.

The odd thing is that I'm a sucker for redheads, not blondes.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to pick, but right now probably Power Girl. Great body, sense of humor, straight, sexual, and usually written as less insane than most heroines.

Honorable mention to Mary Marvel, but the last time I was reading she was a minor and not sexually aware. Honorable mention to Wonder Woman, who should be the hottest woman in comics but who is rarely written that way.

Hard to pick, but right now probably Power Girl. Great body, sense of humor, straight, sexual, and usually written as less insane than most heroines.

Honorable mention to Mary Marvel, but the last time I was reading she was a minor and not sexually aware. Honorable mention to Wonder Woman, who should be the hottest woman in comics but who is rarely written that way.

She would be ~17 now I think, still a minor, but far from "not sexually aware". She has also been on a team with Guy Gardner...

I'll chose Spider Woman then. Emerald Empress's floating Eyeball makes sex creepy.

I think you mean the DCU version from the LSH, you might want to specify as I beleive there are no less than 4 Spider Women in comic land (probably more)

I thought this was going to be difficult' date=' and then I remembered [b']Dream Girl[/b].
That's my vote. I'm remembering one particular panel from the early 80s, when she'd just gotten up from bed to report on a disturbing dream... and I think her outfit at that moment (such as it was) gave me more disturbing dreams than the one she was talking about.

Though Phantom Girl's costume during the same era (the one when she had her hair in ponytails) was pretty hot.