In other news...

tkdguy

"I'm going dowwwwwwwwn in a blaze of glory...."

Well, to be fair, I am tolerable as long as no "living on a prayer" gets sung

Note: Evidently, the local rock station thinks, that and Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Scar Tissue" has to be the last song I hear on the way to work, at least once a week for both.

Note: ANd a 3rd day has to be taken up by Green Day. 

Well, to be fair, I am tolerable as long as no "living on a prayer" gets sung

Note: Evidently, the local rock station thinks, that and Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Scar Tissue" has to be the last song I hear on the way to work, at least once a week for both.

Note: ANd a 3rd day has to be taken up by Green Day. 

There was a few months when I stood a high probability of XM playing Eric Clapton's "Cocaine"* every time that I got into my car. It's what helped me learn the channel up/channel down controls on the steering wheel by touch very quickly.

*It could be argued that Clapton may be deserving of a title of "rock god" for his guitar work, but certainly not for his lyrics. And that song just plain sucks compared to some of his other stuff.

There was a few months when I stood a high probability of XM playing Eric Clapton's "Cocaine"* every time that I got into my car. It's what helped me learn the channel up/channel down controls on the steering wheel by touch very quickly.

*It could be argued that Clapton may be deserving of a title of "rock god" for his guitar work, but certainly not for his lyrics. And that song just plain sucks compared to some of his other stuff.

Well, not just Scar Tissue, by itself, but, I am pretty sure the station does have a 1 Red Hot Chili Pepper song per hour quota.  (scar tissue happens to be the most frequent, I hear),

"Cocaine" is actually a cover of a song written and recorded by by J.J. Cale a year before Clapton made it famous.

I've always felt that if someone wants to park in handicapped zones that badly, the logical thing to do would be to make them qualify for it. I understand kneecaps are easy to damage.

Fun scene aside... Shepard Book has some reading to do (heh).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule

It's not fuzzy about kneecaps in the slightest. :)

Some of these bikers are so obsessed with speed I bet they eat lots of beans so they can gert a few more feet per second using the resultant gas as thrust.

Plus it might be fun to know the guys behind you and breathing your farts.

On a more serious note some of these guys use blood packing, which is very hard to detect.