Marvel Cinematic Universe, Phase Three and BEYOOOOONND

Bazza

Trying to run down the rocks we know of

Tesseract - Space

Loki's Staff/Vision's head - Mind

"Aether" - Power Stone

Guardians of the Galaxy - Power

Eye of Agamotto - Time

So yeah, we're missing Soul and Thanos probably has it.  He had the Mind Stone and gave it to Loki to use, so it makes sense he would have at least one other, since he has been trying to collect them all.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't see the Soul stone in the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie, then I'm betting it will have something to do with Hela. Tying it in with Capt. Marvel seems like a stretch, both in terms of the usual source of her powers and the timeline for her introduction into the MCU. I think the Soul stone needs to be, and will be, introduced before she is.

I think it would be exciting if GotG2 surprised us with Adam Warlock. It wouldn't be completely out of the realm of possibility since the last time we saw something very Adam Warlock-like it was when we glimpsed a cocoon in the Collector's vault at the end of the last GotG movie.

Trying to run down the rocks we know of

Tesseract - Space

Loki's Staff/Vision's head - Mind

"Aether" - Power Stone

Guardians of the Galaxy - Power

Eye of Agamotto - Time

So yeah, we're missing Soul and Thanos probably has it.  He had the Mind Stone and gave it to Loki to use, so it makes sense he would have at least one other, since he has been trying to collect them all.

I think the Aether was meant to be the Reality Stone.

Silly theories about the Soul Stone when it's so obvious:

Aretha Franklin has it, but she's distracted by an ongoing struggle for control with the soul of James Brown, which it contains. Brown will possess Aretha, momentarily creating an opening that Thanos will exploit to gain control of the stone.