Funny Pics II: The Revenge

On 1/20/2021 at 11:42 PM, Certified said:

Players come from the North East, Central and Southern United States. I described a diner as looking like a cheap Waffle House, everyone knew exactly what I was describing. 

Hmm, I'd never heard of it (live in MA).  Looks like the closest one is in PA.

Doug

3 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

I was born and raised in Circle, Alaska.  Mittens are the only reason I still have fingers.  Gloves will never be as warm, period.  I, too, am at a loss as for why the nation is so fascinated with that photo, either.  😕

This man is a major figure in American politics, and was a serious contender for Democratic presidential candidate. Twice. And here he is in the midst of all this pomp and pageantry, an old man in a simple parka and mittens, sitting by himself in a folding chair, huddled up trying to stay warm.

57 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

EsRqnhKW4AA9pti.jpg

My daughter said, "Not to blaspheme, but they really should have put him where Jesus is."

We were both surprised at how long it took us to find one with him in the Last Supper.

Wait, so DaVinci Code was about Bernie, not Mary Magdalene? Explains so much.

1 hour ago, BoloOfEarth said:

EsRqnhKW4AA9pti.jpg

My daughter said, "Not to blaspheme, but they really should have put him where Jesus is."

We were both surprised at how long it took us to find one with him in the Last Supper.

Some people compare Bernie and Jesus but that's not really a fair comparison.

After all, Jesus was a great guy. But he's no Bernie.

2 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

This man is a major figure in American politics, and was a serious contender for Democratic presidential candidate. Twice. And here he is in the midst of all this pomp and pageantry, an old man in a simple parka and mittens, sitting by himself in a folding chair, huddled up trying to stay warm.

Yeah.

I still don't get it.  It's cold; he dressed warm.  I'm not going to go nuts over some guy with a touch of foresight.

7 hours ago, dougmacd said:

Hmm, I'd never heard of it (live in MA).  Looks like the closest one is in PA.

Doug

I’m from MA. but I lived in Phoenix for a number of years.   We need to import some of these.  Maybe we can send them some Dunkin Donuts places in exchange.

1 minute ago, Duke Bushido said:

Yeah.

I still don't get it.  It's cold; he dressed warm.  I'm not going to go nuts over some guy with a touch of foresight.

He can be the greatest person in the world, somebody just got a picture of him looking kind of silly for a second.  It’s not a big deal unless it gets overplayed.   If this doesn’t blow over by Feb. then you have a point.