Funny Pics II: The Revenge

On 3/10/2024 at 6:05 PM, Cancer said:

It's generational.

Not to mention occupational; ask a high school chemistry teacher, a nurse circa the early 2020s, a race car driver, a knight and, yes, a professional climax stimulator as to its definition...and you will receive quite the variety.

And sadly, I think I fit all 3 of those, though haven't seen Dune II yet, I really want to. I just have the problem of during tax season I am working 6 days a week and on my 1 day off, I rarely feel like going anywhere.

1 hour ago, slikmar said:

And sadly, I think I fit all 3 of those, though haven't seen Dune II yet, I really want to. I just have the problem of during tax season I am working 6 days a week and on my 1 day off, I rarely feel like going anywhere.

I didn't buy a ticket for Villenueve Dune One because pandemic, so I streamed it.  I'm trying to see Two but it's three hours long, so it's even harder to work into my schedule than a regular movie.  I'm hoping to see it on IMAX; Dune One was gorgeous like all Villenueve films so it's a good candidate for the megascreen.