Jokes

Dust Raven

A Husband went to the sheriff's department to report that his wife was missing.

Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home.

Sergeant: What is her height?

Husband: Gee, I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sergeant: Weight?

Husband: Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant: Color of eyes?

Husband: Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.

Sergeant: Color of hair?

Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can't remember.

Sergeant: What was she wearing?

Husband: Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.

Sergeant: What kind of car did she go in?

Husband: She went in my truck.

Sergeant: What kind of truck was it?

Husband: A 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch 4X4 with eco-boost 5.0L V8 engine special ordered with manual transmission and climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, which has a matching aftermarket bed liner. Custom leather 6-way seats and "Bubba" floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch and special wiring hook-ups. DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio receiver, 23-channel CB radio, six cup holders, a USB port, and four power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Michelins. It has custom running boards and indirect wheel well lighting. At this point the husband started choking up.

Sergeant: Take it easy, we'll find your truck.

• 2 weeks later...
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client. "Saul, I have some good news and, I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 USD in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15 USD-20 million. I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you with your secretary."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Boston Symphony performed Beethoven's Ninth recently. There's a 20 minute stretch where the double bassists have nothing to do. Instead of sitting there twiddling their thumbs, they decided to hit the tavern next door. After slamming down a few beers, one of them looked at his watch and said, "Oh. we're late!"

Another said, "Not to worry. I tied the last few pages together of the conductor's sheet music together with string. It'll take him a bit to get it undone."

Once they stumbled back in their place, a woman in the audience saw the conductor looking nervous. She mentioned this to her companion.

"Of course," her date replied. "It's the bottom of the ninth, the score is tied, and the bassists are loaded."

One fine fall day, two University of Nebraska football players, Bubba and Billy Bob, were taking their final exam in the University’s “Music Appreciation for Athletes” class.  A few minutes into the exam, one of them whispers to the other:

“Psst! Hey, Bubba!”

“Shut up, Billy Bob, you’re going to get us in trouble!”

“Hey, I just need help with question #3.”

“No!”

“Come on, it’ll only take a minute!”

“Fine, what’s question #3?”

“It says, ‘Fill in the blank: Old MacDonald had a blank’.”

“It’s ‘farm’, you dope! Everyone knows that! Old MacDonald had a farm!”

“Oh, yeah. Thanks!”

A few minutes later, there was another whisper.  “Psst! Hey, Bubba!”

“Knock it off! You’re gonna get us in trouble!”

“I just have to ask you one more question.

“All right, what is it now?”

“How do you spell farm?”

“You don’t know how to spell farm? You must be the most ignorant corn shucker of all time.”

“Come on, Billy Bob, don’t be like that. Just tell me how to spell farm.”

“All right, but this is the last time I’m helping you.”

“Thanks Bubba.”

“All right, this is how you spell farm: E-I-E-I-O.”