What are you Gonna Be For HALLOWEEN?

Gauntlet

Since I just finished the test fitting...minor adjustments needed to the upper ab plate and the ammo chain is not in the pic due to a slight issue with failed glue on the mount.

IMG_6494.jpegIMG_6497.jpeg

The blaster cannon will not be making a public appearance (at the specific request of the local police)...for the best -- I built it for strength, so it's not terribly light...and extremely cumbersome.

I suppose I could do the old faked-up knife in the eye thing, but that's about it.  Since history suggests we are no better than even money to get any trickertreeters at our house (and we've never had more than a half dozen), and we aren't planning on going anywhere, it doesn't seem worth it.

Wet.

I am going to be wet for Halloween.  Since I first came to Georgia in '79, it rains on Halloween.  Every single one of them.

7 hours ago, Gauntlet said:

Sheesh... Are Simon and I going to be the only ones who will dress up for Halloween? 

Dude, I'm a sixty three year old curmudgeon.  Be thankful when I have pants on, let alone a costume.  If you see me on the front porch, it's because I don't want to walk upstairs to pee.

I don't usually get dressed up for Halloween. One year, however, I had a trick-or-treater tell me, "Nice costume!". I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt. I figured he thought the handlebar was a costume, and not real.

“This is my costume. I'm a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else.”

3 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

Dude, I'm a sixty three year old curmudgeon.  Be thankful when I have pants on, let alone a costume.  If you see me on the front porch, it's because I don't want to walk upstairs to pee.

But dude, all you need is a pipe and a rocking chair and you have the perfect costume.