Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Darren Watts

Re: Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

(Later, right before the test)

Me (to two teammates): "Everybody swap Image Inducers so they have no idea who's who." (to GM)

GM: *facedesk*

Me: "Oh, by the way, can I buy the Tactics skill?"

Allow me to join the chorus and say "Brilliant" :)

Well, in my Champions campaign, I nearly fell out of my seat from this one. A great example of a Brick forgetting his own strength.

Trawler: I didn't think that I would do that much damage to the truck. I mean, I was only hitting some guy with it!

My wife ran a session of Faery's Tale, and we had quite a few good ones. Here's a sampling:

Jaxx: You're like some kind of psychotic Roomba!

Twylla: We need a princess.

Bri: Why do we need a princess?

Jaxx: 'Cause princesses are hawt! :love:

Wilkin: Dude... you're 4 inches tall. :straight:

Jaxx: Yeah, but I can transform into animals. I could become a horse. She might be a Catherine the Great-type princess! :sneaky:

Everyone: :nonp:

Flynn: Don't eat that! Those beans might contain something nefarious!

Jaxx: Or they might be poison! :eek:

Flynn: That's what I just said. :think:

Jaxx: Yeah, but I used words that everyone understands. :snicker:

Jaxx: I am FIERCE!!! (But I am not impolite.) :D

Wilkin: What am I, your straight-man? :mad:

Twylla: We need someone who sounds like a witch.

(Everyone turns to look at Bri)

Bri: I do not sound like a witch! Why don't you ask Flynn to do it -- he's like ten times meaner than me!

From my Fantasy Hero game. The heroes are at a wizard school (like Hogwort's) and the students are about to go into a practice dungeon to test their skills.

Castilla: Ooh, I could pretend to be a monster!

**long pause**

Leth: Pretend?

-----

Castilla accidentally drinks a paralytic poison. She's awake, but she can't move or talk. The heroes place her safely in her bed and leave.

Justin: Maybe I should've stayed with her.

Kaira: I'm sure she's not in any danger.

Justin: I meant, I should've stayed with her so I could just enjoy the silence for a while. :straight:

The heroes are stuck aboard a spaceship and one of them, Kateomi, has become infected with a deadly alien spore. They are in the infirmary looking for a cure, but they only one they know that works is exposure to hard radiation.

Gemini: "Maybe a low dose of radiation would work if it were targeted well enough, or taken internally."

Quinn: "Like how? High dose barium enema?"

Kateomi: "You want to enema the spores to death? I think I'd rather expose myself to the ship's reactor core and take my chances with radiation poisoning."

Viceroy: "I'm not sure which bothers me more, the fact Kateomi might die or that the first cure that pops into Quinn's head is a marathon enema party."

Kateomi: "If I live, remind me not to accept any invitations to one of your parties."

Quinn: "Like how? High dose barium enema?"

Kateomi: "You want to enema the spores to death? I think I'd rather expose myself to the ship's reactor core and take my chances with radiation poisoning."

Viceroy: "I'm not sure which bothers me more, the fact Kateomi might die or that the first cure that pops into Quinn's head is a marathon enema party."

Kateomi: "If I live, remind me not to accept any invitations to one of your parties."

Sorry, I cannot resist...

"With friends like these, who needs an enema?"

From our latest fantasy game.

Party teleports aboard an enemy airship (ship to ship from their airship). They're contemplating how to deal with the 30+ orcs and 1 Lich immediately surrounding them on deck and one player suggests a fireball.

Korso's player instantly says (OOC): "You definitely DON'T want to use a fireball! You don't want to damage our new ship!"

The PC's are discussing what to do with a bunch of Dragon cultists once they catch up with them.

PC: When I catch up with that dragon, I'm going to make boots out of him.

Half Dragon PC: If you turn any of my relatives into clothing, I will beat you with a hammer until your brains come out.

Some quotes from a game or two I was in at Gen Con this year.

-------------

Chaos (OOC): Im naming my character "Chaos".

Artificer (OOC): Not "Doctor Chaos,", or "Professor Chaos"?

Chaos: No. Just "Chaos". You know... like "Cher" :D

--------------

[Miss Mime is being played by a young woman named Tiffany who is practically the Hot Gamer Girl poster girl; red hair, glasses, etc)

Miss Mime (OOC): Im naming my character "Miss Mime", since she can copy peoples powers. And Ive decided that, in secret ID, shes a stripper.

GM: A stripper?

Miss Mime (OOC): Well, apparently she has "Daddy Issues".

---------------

Jinx (to Teddi): Come out with us, or Ill tazer you, and then go to the party with your insensate body in a duffle bag!

[Miss Mime is being played by a young woman named Tiffany who is practically the Hot Gamer Girl poster girl; red hair, glasses, etc)

Miss Mime (OOC): Im naming my character "Miss Mime", since she can copy peoples powers. And Ive decided that, in secret ID, shes a stripper.

GM: A stripper?

Miss Mime (OOC): Well, apparently she has "Daddy Issues".

Good thing the character wasn't male, Nintendo would have sued.

[Miss Mime is being played by a young woman named Tiffany who is practically the Hot Gamer Girl poster girl; red hair' date= glasses, etc)[/quote]

I may have gamed with her last GenCon. Or at least, someone else who matches that description. She was in a "1776 Hero" game with me. She played my wife. :D

HAWT!