Marvel Cinematic Universe, Phase Three and BEYOOOOONND

Bazza

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thor gets hid headwear

17523511_235488443522408_527856225334373

I like the stylization of the classic wing motif. They and the cheek guards even pivot for convenient carrying when not worn. It actually looks practical as well as stylish.

Here's hoping they keep it going forward. I think it would look really nice with Thor's regular costume.

And I would guess the Soul Infinity Stone to make its first appearance.

Am I the only one taken aback at Hela's casual destruction of Mjolnir and half of Asgard?

Hela in the comics has never displayed anywhere near that level of power. 

My assumption is that these two concepts are related. The Asgardian queen of the dead would be a natural way to introduce the Infinity Stone associated with souls, and explain her power over such in a setting where the gods are depicted largely as powerful aliens.

We also don't know yet if Hela personally destroyed Asgard. It looks like we briefly see her mixing it up hand-to-hand with the assembled Asgardian warriors, which is impressive, but not nuclear-level impressive. Moreover, in most of her appearances in the comics Hela was depicted as more powerful than Thor. Beating her usually meant bargaining with or tricking her.