Finance-Themed Name for a Brick?

DShomshak

I hope to benefit from the shared wisdom of the Forum.

For my campaign, I'm working on a villain team called the Vulture Fund. Their schtick is using battles, hurricanes, attacks by bigger-time villains, and other disasters as covers for their robberies -- extracting profit from the misfortune of others.

I have write-ups for all four team members, but names for only three. The names follow the team's financial theme. Team leader is Risk; the speedster is Venture (he refuses to be Fast Buck because of racial connotations); the telekinetic is Leverage. For the brick member, though, all I've come up with is Credit Crunch. (Grabbing is a good tactic for bricks.) And that's a terrible name.

Can anyone please suggest something better? Thank you in advance for all suggestions.

Dean Shomshak

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I read "Equity" I must think of horses. Because that was what horses were called back in Roman times. Riders were "Equites". I wonder if there is any relation between the two words?

Recently I had a glimpse into the whole stockmarket system, by playing Railroad Tycoon 3. Wich suprisingly has a Stock Market mechanic, that even is the victory condition at some points.

"Bust" would be at least as applicable. Maybe combine them in one name, "Boom And Bust." His gimmick might be to give one of those names to each of his fists.

Even better would be to name him Free Market and have "Boom" and "Bust" tattoos on the knuckles of each hand. :)

HM