Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Darren Watts

Re: Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

In our D&D game the characters were introducing each other, and the Minotaur Barbarian was looking over the female Half-Elf mage. The Half-Elf player said, "What, have you never seen a woman's breasts before?"

Out of character, I said, "Not in only one pair."

JG

Actually' date=' before too many people rep me for that, I should point you towards the rightful owner of that quote: Pendaran. He's been a heck of a roleplayer and definitely deserves the kudos. :thumbup:

Bill.

(But if you want to rep anyone for the Arachne quote, that one is mine). ;)

Repped him! Thanks Bill!

"You don't entangle a mentalist. Why? Because they can still look at you...and their eyes glow' date=' and then you think you're a turnip."[/quote']

:rofl:

I don't know why but that just caught me, I'm still laughing.. oh my, my sides hurt.

"You don't entangle a mentalist. Why? Because they can still look at you...and their eyes glow' date=' and then you think you're a turnip."[/quote']

As one of my own mentalists maybe facing Binder soon, all I can say to this is "From your mouth to the GM's ears" ;)

From my Saturday night Campaign, Defenders of The Millennium...

Silverhawk, a Native American Archer, wants to fire his killing attack arrow at Ogre.

Knowing how much I hate players using killing attacks, the player says to me...

"It's a little killing attack. 3d6, Armor Piercing!"

"We fight for justice and HAVE NO PANTS!"

-------------------------------------------------

"Cool, I can summon beer!"

-------------------------------------------------

"We need to get Avalon (the Knight of Faerie) to learn some modern smacktalk. This 'blackguard' and 'cur' stuff isn't cutting it. You know, stuff like 'Thou momma art so fat ...'"

---------------------------------------------------

(Brick holding a car over two prone VIPER Agents)

"If you vanna see me unpimp dese agents, let me here you say 'vot'."

Other PCs, in unison: "What!"

*KRA-FUNCH*

"So, was my research fruitful?"

"Dude, why are you researching fruit?"

*slap*

-----------------------------------------------------

"Pardon me, guys, I gotta go defrag my brain."

"I want to move my sister into the base, where she'll be safer."

(Table-Wide Stare)

"What?"

For my Ninja HERO campaign, I have two players. Their characters had just battled and narrowly defeated a pair of Imps and had watched a mysterious stone circle dissapear, so were preparing to return to their home base in Chicago. This was about an hour after the fight and both had suffer third degree burns from battling the Imps. Sam had noticed that Demon-Sword's wound had already begun to show new skin and would be fully healed in a couple more hours.

Sam: "You know what this means, right?"

DS: "No. What?"

Sam: "You're driving."

From a recent game.

One of the characters, a young warrior and desert nomad had never seen fog before.

So he asked the older, wiser, world traveling warrior:

This haze we are walking through. What do you call it?

There was a brief pause and then the older warrior replied:

...life...

Once in a great while, a player almost unwittingly utters a line that suspends all gaming activity for a noticeable amount of time. Thus do I present unto this forum....

....Tomorrow Boy: The Defenders' uber-genius teenage gadgeteer from the future with a penchant for accidentally dropping references to future events.

The group was investigating a crime scene when Foxbat (who is convinced that The Defenders have shown him the error of his ways and is striving to prove he's now a hero and worthy of joining the team) interrupted them in an attempt to "help." Having already determine which direction the criminals had fled by using his high-tech gadgetry, Tomorrow Boy points the overeager Foxbat in the wrong direction.

Tomorrow Boy - You might be able to help us after all, Bats. Looks like whoever did this went THAT way! *points* We still have some wrap-up work to do, but if YOU hurry, you might catch 'em!

Foxbat - Ah ha! Evil doers beware! *he ascends to his Foxbatcopter and heads off.*

Nighthawk - Nice work dealing with that lunatic, TB.

Tomorrow Boy - Eh, no problem. Still.... hard to believe that guy actually becomes President.