Jokes

Dust Raven

A guy goes into his basement to clean it out and finds an old oil lamp. He thinks he could sell it instead of throwing it away, so he starts to rub it and out pops this genie.  

The genie says to him " Thank you for awakening me, I can grant you three wishes as a token of my gratitude."

The guy wishes for a billion dollars, the genie grants it.

The guy then asks for a huge mansion with 2 Lamborghinis and 2 Ferraris, the genie grants it.

The genie says “This is your last wish so really make this one count.” The guys says “Well I’ve always wanted to drive out to hawaiian islands, because airplanes scare me to death, so I would want a highway that could stretch from here all the way to the islands.”

The Genie says “That is asking for quite a lot and I’m not sure if I can pull that off, Is there anything else you’d want?”

The guy says "Well I’ve been married and divorced three times, and I just can’t understand what I’ve been doing wrong. I’ve given my ex-wives all the love and care that I could but in the end it was never enough. I would want to have the ability to understand women.

The genie thinks for a few moments and says “Do you want a three lane highway or four ?”

On 9/12/2020 at 11:02 PM, archer said:

I didn't tell anybody but I volunteered for the Russian vaccine trials for C-19.

I received my first shot today and wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно

Just checked with a Russian source: actually, you had the placebo. 

Bill Gates is pulled over by a police officer one night after his car is seen swerving on the highway.

The police officer asks, "Have you had anything to drink tonight, sir?"

Bill says, "Absolutely not, officer."

The cop says, "Can you please count backwards from 10 for me?"

Bill replies, "10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, ME, 2000, NT, 98, 95, 3, 2, 1."