In other news...

tkdguy

More of the government's "hey, let's throw out that pesky 4th amendment and it requiring the government to have probable cause".

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

https://www.cnet.com/news/google-is-giving-data-to-police-based-on-search-keywords-court-docs-show/

7 minutes ago, Hermit said:

And folks think I'm nuts for using other search engines like Duckduckgo

When I was forced to change from Firefox to Google Chrome, it didn't give me the option to automatically use the non-tracking search engine I'd been previously using.

5 hours ago, archer said:

More of the government's "hey, let's throw out that pesky 4th amendment and it requiring the government to have probable cause".

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

https://www.cnet.com/news/google-is-giving-data-to-police-based-on-search-keywords-court-docs-show/

“Article 12.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.” ~ UDHR

7 hours ago, Cygnia said:

I live in Va. That would a rather large caterpillar.

Now, I am thinking about when I was little. One guy at church wore a toupee. I would always be staring at it trying to figure things out, looked weird to me. My mother was always scooting  me along.