Political Discussion Thread (With Rules)

Simon

Okay,

I have voted. I pinched my nose, voted for Hillary, and pretty much Democrats over Republicans where that option was open (which was not many here). Voted for two people as much for perseverance as anything (They've been trying for this or that over 10 years and actually been at the voting areas rain or shine)

I just cannot force myself to give a crap enough to feel anything about this election. I cannot escape the tagline for Aliens versus Predator: No Matter Who Wins, We Lose. Either way, the losing side is going to be a pain in the backside for the winning side and we'll have four years of constant yammering about how bad it is/how good it would have been. I did my civic duty and I voted. The POTUS position is screwed either way, so I focused more on the local issues. I just can't wait for the election to be a thing of the past. I figure after four years we can forget about this one.

In the meantime, I'm going to wander the Commonwealth Wasteland and kill some Raiders. Catch you all later.