In other news...

tkdguy

13 hours ago, Old Man said:

A stop-and-start a'a flow is moving onto one of the pump pads at the geothermal plant.  It might have stopped by now, or it might engulf the entire plant.  Pele's not tipping her hand.

You humans want my geothermal energy? You like hot rocks? THEN HAVE SOME HOT ROCK!

I'll echo PG's "buh-bye". 

Never really liked Roseanne myself.  First saw her on a 1980s Rodney Dangerfield-sponsored standup comedy show (she played the part of Rodney's wife in the bits between various comedians' acts, and then did her own standup act), and I didn't find her all that funny.  The few times I tried to watch the Roseanne show, I didn't see what the big deal was.  Still don't.  But, to each his own, I guess.  YMMV and all that. 

The first two or three seasons of the original Roseanne sitcom I enjoyed. Roseanne Connor's character was fun, upbeat and caring, despite dealing with some tough times. But over time she came across as increasingly mean-spirited and shrewish -- maybe the real Roseanne Barr coming through.

When I see Roseanne's face on an episode is post-plastic surgery, I know it's one of the later ones, so I give it a pass.

11 minutes ago, Cygnia said:

This pisses me off so much.  I've never even been to Puerto Rico, then again I've never been to Idaho either. We should not let fellow Americans go through @@@@ like this and pretend they don't exist